Monday, September 24, 2007

My Little Princess!

Well I must admit that I LOVE my little Lily dog! I didn't think this was possible but I seriously think this dog is "my baby!" Some might think this is VERY weird but I can't describe the BOND we have!!!! haha. Some would say that I am over the top with my dog, but I think it is very normal. Just ask Lily she will tell you that she is the princess and very close to human. Lily has "play dates" with the neighbor dog Baby Doll. Baby's mom calls me on a weekly basis and asks if Lily can play!!! I take Lily to family parties and sometimes in my purse for a girls shopping day!!! I often shop on the dog isle and just ohh and ahh over the girly dog clothes! Lily has a few dresses, shirts, sweaters, and even a pair of pink furry boots! Just look at the pictures below and see for yourself!

P.S. Stay tuned for her FABULOUS Halloween costume!!!!


She LOVED this new sweater that I brought home! Phil even thinks she is CUTE!

10 comments:

Renae and Jared said...

whitney is telling the truth, about this dog being a princess, she evens walks like she is better then all the other dogs, but she is very very swett

Renee said...

Hey Whitney! I love that you love your dog so much! I am totally okay with small dogs, but am not a fan of anything that is half the size of me. I can obviously still access your blog - thanks for the invitation. We do need to get together. The Hollands were all in town for dinner yesterday and Heather was asking about you. I told ther that I check your blog every day. How is work for Phil? Talk to you soon.

Sue said...

isn't she cute...what about a picture with the boots that i have heard so much about

Rachel Hogge said...

Cute sweater!! Hey quick note, I don't have your phone number, but I wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure they have Photoshop elements for mac. They don't have the free trial version, and I think it is 4.0 instead of 5.0 like mine, but I'm guessing they're pretty similar. So, if you want to go to the class on friday, you should come to my house tomorrow night (wednesday) to learn some basics. Call me- 544-6588. (I guess I can leave my personal info now that your blog is secured??)

Sarah said...

Lily is adorable! I can totally relate. I never really considered myself a dog person, but Spike has me totally changed! I am so glad you helped talk us into getting a daschund. What is Lily's costume? I saw a hot dog costume at Target, but they didn't have his size. How funny would that be?

Anonymous said...

This is not a dog. She just looks like one. She is Connie and my fifth grandchild.

Darbee said...

Oh My! What an adorable dog! I need one! Only your dog would be dressed up to the nine's just like you! SO CUTE!!!

becca said...

What a cute little dog! She has those cute puppy dog eyes, I love it! I love that you have multiple outfits for her.

Anonymous said...

Your hilarious whit! She is so cute!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Cute little puppy! Halloween is my favorite holiday, I am way excited to see her costume! You are so funny.