Leave it to my mom to find us a very "strenous" hike for this weekends adventure! With the fall colors almost in full bloom up Mueller Park Canyon this hike was so beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better weather and the trail was great! Even though it was a difficult hike it was totally worth it when we got to the top. It opened up and had an AMAZING view of the canyon and the City of Bountiful. The hike was about 4.5 miles roundtrip and very steep. In a couple of weekends we want to explore the Uintah Mountains. Anybody know of any great hikes up there????
I am so jealous! How beautiful. I love that you guys are so adventurous! You've really inspired me to try the kids out on a hike. We'll see how they do...
3 comments:
I am so jealous! How beautiful. I love that you guys are so adventurous! You've really inspired me to try the kids out on a hike. We'll see how they do...
i just love the fact that you had cell service!
Great pictures.......The colors must have been awesome. Thanks Connie for keeping Phil & Whitney in shape.
Post a Comment