I dawned on me the other day when Phil asked, "Why do we have more pictures of our nieces and nephews on our blog than of us?" I told him that kids are the most interesting things to blog about because they are so dang cute, not to cut Phil short..I think he is so dang cute as well! This was Kiley's first day of Kindergarton, my mom and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. We were there when the boys started Kinder and we will be there for Addie! It was so fun to watch the excitement in Kiley. We even tryed offering her "shopping and lunch" with the girls instead of School. Any normal kid would have said "YES" but not Kiley she was only focused on school! It was bittersweet for me to see her join her other classmates so eagerly. She is my little BEST FRIEND and I hate to see her grow up! We have so much fun on our girl outings, I guess they will only get better as she gets older and can shop for hours on end...which she is already very close to accomplishing at age 5! Congrats to Kiley on being such a BIG girl on her first day of Kindergarton!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Okay, So I am Obsessed
I dawned on me the other day when Phil asked, "Why do we have more pictures of our nieces and nephews on our blog than of us?" I told him that kids are the most interesting things to blog about because they are so dang cute, not to cut Phil short..I think he is so dang cute as well! This was Kiley's first day of Kindergarton, my mom and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. We were there when the boys started Kinder and we will be there for Addie! It was so fun to watch the excitement in Kiley. We even tryed offering her "shopping and lunch" with the girls instead of School. Any normal kid would have said "YES" but not Kiley she was only focused on school! It was bittersweet for me to see her join her other classmates so eagerly. She is my little BEST FRIEND and I hate to see her grow up! We have so much fun on our girl outings, I guess they will only get better as she gets older and can shop for hours on end...which she is already very close to accomplishing at age 5! Congrats to Kiley on being such a BIG girl on her first day of Kindergarton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your Kylie sounds just like my Kylee. I think they would be great friends! I love that you are so involved with your family. My sisters are the same way with my kids. My mom came over the morning Kindergarten began and even joined us at the school for the parents "Boo Hoo" party after the kids entered their classes! Grandmas deserve to shed a few tears too! Thanks for posting! I love the pictures!
So cute! You can be obsessed if you want! Kids are more fun to write about anyway!!! We keep playing phone tag- don't give up- lets go to lunch one of these days- austin is at school in the afternoon while cade is sleeping...i'm free for 2/12 hours!!!
Your nieces and nephews are very "blog worthy!" They are so cute. Sounds like you are doing good! Your yard looks awesome, by the way.
Kids need aunts like you!! I miss being an involved aunt! I wish we were coming back this weekend, but that is just my brother-in-law being a dork. Love ya! I love your pics, you little blogger!
Kimi
Abby loves shopping just as much! You can imagine my sadness when I realized that Audrey HATES it. All the talk about kindergarten almost made me cry. I hope I'm ready next year!
Post a Comment