Sunday, September 9, 2007

Holland Updates

Well it's been forever since I have posted anything. There just hasn't been too many EXCITING things going on! Phil is still working hard and is very busy with the new development business. We are so grateful for the opportunity he is having to be self employed and doing so well. I am still working and very happy at my current job. I soon will be making the transition to work from home part-time and eventually probably full-time. It might be a challenge working from home with Phil...we will always just want to play!!!! The house is coming along great. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our new neighborhoood and our great ward family. Not to mention that we live so close to my mom and we LOVE it! We have some great trips planned in the next few months so hopefully I will have a lot of blogging to do!

Here are so updates on our landscaping! Our backyard water feature is coming along great...the concrete was just poured yesterday! YIPPY!



3 comments:

Renee said...

The house looks amazing! Tyler is jealous of what looks like a very big yard! We will have to stop one of these days on our way to Logan! I hope all is well. Happy blogging!

Kimi said...

Phil, you little nerd! haha! Those are great pics! I love your house and especially your green grass and view of the mountains! I miss them!! Look at them for an extra second everyday for me.

Love ya

Sarah said...

Your yard looks awesome!