Lily....
Last week my mom took Lily to get her shots, thanks Mom for helping out! Anyway, the next day Lily came running into my room and she had WELTS all over her body! I called my mom in panic and she assured me it was just an allergic reaction! I keep telling my sister she needs to hurry and SELL her house so she can move close to me and take care of my kids & dogs when they are sick! Gross…I seriously wanted to die. They didn’t seem to really bother her; in fact I think I was itching myself more than she was! After a benedryl and a LONG nap she was back to normal…thank goodness!
{Don't be surprised if this post is deleted soon...just looking at these pictures makes me itch & sick!}

2 comments:
Glad to see that Phil is recovering and will hopefully be feeling good by the time you go on your cruise! I agree with you on GNO - I will never be too old for that! It is something that I look forward to every month and usually come home with a stomach ache after laughing hard and eating way too much! Both are good for you! Good luck babying your hubby and spoiling those neices and nephews! I am sure they ALL love you to death.
Nice job Whitney but the diseaes is called Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's disease," I have cried a few times also.
Love You,
Dad
Post a Comment