{don't those strawberries look FABULOUS!}
You greatly increase your chances of eating healthy foods when you’ve stocked them in your cabinets and refrigerator. Not exactly rocket science, you say. True. But what’s in your kitchen right now? Have you set the stage for success or failure?

5 comments:
So, I set the stage for success! I buy only whole wheat bread and pasta. I buy anything that is offered in organic. We only eat chicken breast, no red meat. I stock plenty of fresh produce, plus tons of 'no sugar added, organic' frozen fruit. I rarely buy any kind of junk food or candy, and when I do, it's a special occasion.
But I undue it all with one phone call: Honey, it's been a long day, will you stop and get a treat for me? (This happens more than I want to admit.)
Someday, my girls will catch on to the fact that despite our healthy eating lifestyle, their mom never loses any weight!
Whit! Look at you! Your cupcakes are darling. I am totally into the cupcake craze! What a cute shower, and I am loving the tutu. How much are they and where can I get one?
just how successful is success when you are miserable succeeding?
i need more balance.
Jennifer it's definitely not for everybody! But it is my secret to a successful day!
I love how the post before this one is a picture of all the cupcakes you made, then this post is about eating healthy. Love it!
Post a Comment