Monday, April 28, 2008

Sugar & Spice

I made these very DELICIOUS Cupcakes!

This weekend I had a baby shower for my good friend Stephanie. Stephanie and I met while working in Orphanages is Ecuador! We have been great friends ever since!

I was so excited to have a shower for her because I just love everything GIRLY! We had some struggles scheduling the shower because her little arrival decided to come about a month early! She weighed 5 lbs. and is still so very tiny as you can see! It was so fun to have her there with all the girls it definitely made the shower sweet! Welcome little Audrey! By the way her mom is so girly she had her fingernails painted BRIGHT pink! So dang cute! The tutu below was DARLING, my mom’s friend makes them custom! She is incredible and will do anything and everything you want. If anybody is interested let me know…I promise they are too die for! The picture doesn’t do justice!


The proud MOMMY in RED!


Check out those adorable finger nails!

Seriously this TUTU was so adorable! Pink and Brown!


Candy for all the GIRLS!

14 comments:

becca said...

I am always amazed at the showers and parties you throw. You do such a good job! That little tutu is so stinkin cute. I want one just in case I have a girl some day.

P.S. Are you going to have a jean party anytime soon? I was so sad I missed the last one. I would be so fun to see you!

Sarah said...

Dang, I wish you and I had been friends when my little munchkins were born! Awesome, as always. How much are those tutus? I want two!!!

Abby just peeked over my shoulder and was so excited to see your picture. She loves you!

Kysha said...

You are a regular Martha Stewart. I'm impressed!

Darbee said...

What a fun shower! Everything looks so cute! Did you know I make those tutu's too. Great job! When do you guys leave? Want to get together before? We need to SOON! Love you!

MattJulieGavin said...

wow! you throw quite the party! fabulous job! hey! is that stephanie, stephanie??? how fun! do you talk to kels still too?! i need to apologize to that girl (steph). perhaps she would want to come picnicing too!

powerhouse said...

Whit- the party was so fun and it was great to see each other. I have been raving about your cupcakes ever since I left, can I get the recipe for the frosting? Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love baby showers!!!

Lindsey said...

Those cupcakes are awesome. I wish I could do that.

Jenn J. said...

I'm SUPER impressed with your cupcakes. I need you to come teach me everything you know. I LOVE that tutu! How much are they?! Fill me in on the details. :) Looks like it was a great party. By the way, I love the post about your guys' trip back to Logan. I bet it was so much fun! Did you know Trisha before they moved here? Those guys are great. Oh, and to jump back to the baby shower... LOVE the fingernails!! :) Ok, I'm done with my random commenting now.

whitney holland. said...

which Jennifer left the comment?!

Jenn J. said...

Hey Whitney, Sorry... it's me, Jen Jenkins. :)

Browers said...

Love the shower! The pictures are so cute! Those cupcakes look so good!! I definatley need the recipe! I am glad you have a blog cause we only see each other randomly...now I can always check in!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Steph! I haven't seen her since Ecuador. Tell her congrats on the baby, and good job on the shower, it looks awesome!

Kat said...

You are amazing at stuff like that. It looked great. It is funny because I was just thinking about Steph for some reason the other day. I was wondering what she was up to. That is so neat that she had a baby. Tell her hi for me next time you see her.