Thursday, April 17, 2008

PLEASE HELP


i am looking for some advice from ANYBODY and EVERYBODY out there!! we are going to Florida in a few weeks and we plan to go to Disneyworld one day before our cruise. i know that one day is not nearly enough but hey, that's all we planned for. we have never been to any of the parks, with exception to Phil going to Epcot many years ago! so please help me decide which park would be the most fun for us adults...who are truely kids at heart! haha!
  • Magic Kingdom

  • Epcot

  • Animal Kingdom

  • MGM/Hollywood Studios

  • Or anything else I am not aware of!

this is one time that i will be thankful for phil's GIMP knee! you better believe that we will be pushing him around in a wheelchair...that means FRONT OF THE LINES for us!

10 comments:

Contact said...

wow that is a hard choice. when i went last may my favorite was the animal kingdom. but really you should plan a trip to go to all of them because they are all so much fun!

Contact said...

they all really are so much fun. i think my choice of animal kingdom has alot to do with who i was with taht day, the weather and the crowds.

Darbee said...

I was going to say that the Animal Kingdom was my LEAST favorite, as an adult. I guess it just depends on personalities and what your into. My kids LOVED Animal Kingdom... but they didn't have tons of big rides for adults... still fun, though. I like ALL the other parks. You guys will have a great time no matter where you go. I do think it's funny that we are both doing Disney World and the Cruise...just one week apart. We should've planned better! :-) Good Luck with your planning!

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

I absolutely love Universal. They now have a park that is separate form the original and it is all rides based on movies. We loved it there!

Jessica June said...

Whit! I am jealous! I seriously LOVE THEME parks! I love riding rides and I am really jealous! I've never been to Florida- so I can't help with which is the funnest...but I'm sure you'll have fun no matter what!! And the wheelchair thing really is a blessing! Dave was in one when went to sea world- and we got very special VIP treatment! Live it up!! See you soon!! Love ya

Ashley said...

You crack me up! Have a good time wherever you go, but I've never been. Post pictures when your done!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

I'm still learning this whole blog thing. You wrote on my page forever ago and when I commented back it was on my own page... oops. Anyway, we went to Florida on our honeymoon and went to the Island of Adventures Theme park at Universal Studios. It has marvel comic themed rides, like Hulk, and spiderman, and X-men. We had a blast. I think it has been my favorite park by far. That's my suggestion.

Amanda and Dallin said...

ooooh, i'll have to call you and tell you all about our trip. mgm has the tower of terror, that was the best adult ride BY FAR in all the parks, but it's the smallest park and it might get old fast.

J.Frey said...

I've never been, but I am WAY jealous that you get to go the front of the lines. That is awesome! Have Fun!

Renee said...

We took the kids last year and my vote is MAGIC KINGDOM for sure...especially if you are able to go to the front of all of the lines! Animal Kingdom was great from the kiddos but if you are look for rides I would hit Magic Kingdom. It is a larger version of Disneyland and you are sure to have a great time! You would probably enjoy MGM as well - I would stay away from Epcot though it is a nice break from the big rides if you are there for a number of days. There are really fun waterparks that are on the Disney property so you totally need to plan for a week next time and hit them all. You will be grateful Phil is in a wheelchair this time around! Have fun!