
Phil’s Recovery....
This has been a very painful process for Phil. After surgery he was admitted to the ER and on bed rest for 5 days. After a week and one day he is still having a VERY hard time moving. I still have to help him move his leg in and out of bed. His knee is very swollen and sore. He had his follow up doctor visit today and the x-ray showed that everything is still in place. The swelling is worse than ‘normal’ but after physical therapy tomorrow the Doctor thinks he will start to see improvement. I have really enjoyed helping Phil but I am ready for things to get back to normal everyday life…as I am sure he is too! Again, we have had so many great friends come by and visit us and bring way too many YUMMY goodies! THANK YOU!
5 comments:
Thanks Whit. I am too! I thought I had morning sickness but I soon learned it was just my nerves. I am so nervous. I dont feel ready at all! My only comfort is that I know it is in Gods timing and that is best.
post pics of what?
haha oh okay! for halloween i should paint myself orange and be an umpa lumpa. haha
Poor Phil! Good luck with everything! Let us know if you need anything!
felipe,
you need to hang in there so when i come home i can kick your butt at tennis....just like the good ole days
Post a Comment