This morning was very eventful to say the least! There is always a first for everything and this morning was definitely a first for me! I was on my way to work on I-15 at 7:30 this morning, lucky for me I decided to drive the Landrover, which I never usually do! The traffic was moving pretty steady for a minute but I then slowly started breaking because the traffic was starting to slow down in front of me. The little NEON behind me must have not noticed that I was almost to a complete stop because he was driving at normal freeway speeds. Right before he hit into me I looked through my rearview mirror and within seconds his car was almost completely under the back of my Rover. I was wearing my seatbelt and was jolted a little bit but nothing happened to me other than a little whiplash! The poor guy’s entire front end was smashed and smoking. I seriously felt so bad for him. It was weird because for a minute I was wishing that it wasn’t his fault, I felt that bad for him! He was bleeding and he said his chest and back really hurt. {Side note: he wasn’t wearing his seatbelt}
After the cops and medical came they stopped the freeway traffic so that we could all exit and find a place to do all the paperwork. It was crazy; I really have NEVER even been in a little fender bender! Two hours later everything was checked out and I was on my way to work while the other driver was on his way to the tow yard to get a rental car. Thankfully today I decided to drive the Landrover.

16 comments:
the reason it didn't do any damage to the land rover is because that thing is a tank! I am glad that you are ok, and that he only had a bleeding chin!
love your sis
oh my gosh! I'm so glad you are ok!! How scary! I'm glad it wasn't snowing.
wow! good thing! I get anxious driving because you never know what other drivers are going to do!
Oh My Gosh! Glad you are ok!
the only good thing about fender benders is that they make us really good and cautious drivers for about 2 weeks after the accident.
glad you're fine and that the inconvenience wasn't tremendous.
Wow! I'm so glad you're okay! I have never been in an accident. (knock on wood) I didn't realize how cool Land Rovers are. My brother used to work for them and he always said they are worth the money! I hope your neck doesn't hurt too bad tomorrow.
Crazy!!! YOu had an angel watching over you!!!! Glad you are ok!!!
I'm so glad you are okay!... and that the other guy seems to be too. Thank goodness for that LandRover.
Oh Whitney! I had NO idea! I am so glad that you are okay, and that the other guy is too. What a scary experience! It's true...every decision does matter. Glad you made that choice. LOVE YOU!
Oh my gosh Whitney! I am glad you are okay! How scary!
Yea, you are okay! That scares me! This will only add to my already above average driving paranoia.
Wow! What a crazy day! Good thing you drove that beast of a car. I always feel bad for the other guys when things like that happen! Hope all is well with our neck!
I cant believe that thank goodness you are ok. Good thing you were wearing you seat belt. I hope everything is going ok Love mir
Ouch! I am glad nothing serious happend to either of you. I have only been in one accident and believe it or not it was in a Neon. It really shakes you up even when it is not your fault! I am glad you are ok.
Holy smokes Whit...I haven't checked your blog in a while! How scary, i'm glad that you are alright! That is always my biggest fear...that the person behind me won't realize that the traffic has stopped. Good thing you were in a nice big car!
holy cow!! I haven't been blogging for awhile and just now saw this! I'm so glad everything is ok!
Post a Comment