what a little cutie! -oh my heck i am sooo glad you are ok from your accident. that is so scary, because you really never know what other drivers are doing. you seriously have to drive for yourself and everyone else out there. love ya
i nominate you as being the newest blogger with the most friends. where do you find these people? i think i might change your bloglink name on my site from theinseparablephilandwhitneyholland to whit wit da most. yes, i am sure i will do it. how are you these days, aside from busy keeping up with friends?
Hi Whitney, I am an old friend of Phil's. Will you tell him I said "Hi." You guys look so cute together! Tell him he can look at our blog at www.shorterfam.blogspot.com Jessica Shorter (formerly Freitas)
Whitney! Hey there, I have not seen you forever, your blog is very cute! I am glad you found me...we will have to keep in touch and we all really should get together, it has been forever! Good to hear from you.
7 comments:
what a little cutie! -oh my heck i am sooo glad you are ok from your accident. that is so scary, because you really never know what other drivers are doing. you seriously have to drive for yourself and everyone else out there.
love ya
Whitney, that baby is so dang cute. The pictures tell alot about her happy one minute and crying the next, but we love her.
R
Hey Whitney, Your neice is adorable! I love your blog. I am excited to keep in touch more. And I'm glad your accident was more serious!
She is so adorable. She's so lucky to have such a great aunt like you!
i nominate you as being the newest blogger with the most friends. where do you find these people? i think i might change your bloglink name on my site from theinseparablephilandwhitneyholland to whit wit da most. yes, i am sure i will do it.
how are you these days, aside from busy keeping up with friends?
Hi Whitney,
I am an old friend of Phil's. Will you tell him I said "Hi." You guys look so cute together!
Tell him he can look at our blog at
www.shorterfam.blogspot.com
Jessica Shorter (formerly Freitas)
Whitney! Hey there, I have not seen you forever, your blog is very cute! I am glad you found me...we will have to keep in touch and we all really should get together, it has been forever! Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment