This is my ADORABLE and VERY GIRLY niece Kiley Jean! Kiley is serioulsy my best friend, we love to hang out! I would like to think that I am probably her favorite Aunty as well! I have been stealing Kiley from my sister since she was about 3. I love to have her over for the weekend and spoil her rotten; which is very easy to do because she loves shopping almost as much as I do! Here are a few things that I adore about my Keeter Bugs....
- She is the sweetest little girl you will ever meet.
- She never wants to leave anybody out so when she tells me she LOVES me she makes sure she also tells everybody else in the room that she loves them too!
- She once out of the blue stated (while Phil and I were discussing my desire to take her shopping).."Phil, girls have needs to go SHOPPING!"
- She has a very distinct shopping walk- Moving her hips side to side while walking! As soon as we enter a store she usually says, "Girls, let me see your shopping walk!" (I am serious!)
- She loves to entertain by dancing and singing!
- She has a big time LOVE for SHOES! I often find her on the shoe isle with several different shoes pulled from the shelves!
- She adores Uncle Phil almost more that she adores me! (I think he comes 1st sometimes!)
- Aside from being VERY girly she thinks it's funny to FART! I think she gets this from her Mom and Nana!
Kiley we love you to pieces!

7 comments:
whitney cute cute cute, I think she gets the farting and belching from you
mom
she is so cute... i love the pic of her laying on her tummy w/the pig tails.. too cute. yah she for sure has your same blood.
She is so adorable! Any girl that LoVeS to shop is my kind of girl...too bad Belle HaTeS it already! :-) Maybe in time! Anyway, I LOVE you! We need to get together soon. What did you find out about our GNO? Let's just plan SoMeThInG!
Yes, I am prego. I was going to tell you that day we were emailing when you asked about having kids, but I still hadn't told too many people. Anyway, I haven't had an ultrasound yet, so I didn't do a big post. I'll get my first ultra sound on the 19th, so I'll be sure to post that. I saw Jess on my lunch break this week and we talked about getting together ASAP!! I miss our special olympian days...I mean the peeps, not the awful dance moves.
super cute! k number is 577-3702.
those are way cute pics....how did you do them that way? After reading your blog about your moms bday party, I KNOW that if you started a girls getaway, it would be like the the ritziest, most elegant and perfectly planned thing ever, and then ID be jealous you!!! SO DONT START ONE FOR MY SAKE!!! lol, jk. How are things going by the way?
Your such a cute Aunt!
How did you do your collage?
Post a Comment