Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Distractions

I guess it’s just one of those days of complete boredom. I can’t decide whether it was the long weekend, the lack of work, or my spring fever that is causing hardship at work today! But whatever the cause I can’t handle much more of it. Work for me lately has just been something that happens 4 days a week and when it’s 4:00 I am out the door without any second thoughts! I would LOVE to find something that is challenging and maybe a little bit of FUN mixed in with that! I am sure there is something out there that is just waiting for me, I just know it! But for now I will stay positive and continue to surf the internet for treasures and think about CHOCOLATE cake!!

9 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

I totally agree with you on the Spring fever!! I have it soo terribly bad. That cake looks TO DIE FOR! You can't be posting pictures like that, Whitney..It makes it too tempting to go out and buy some cake. I hope things are going great for you guys!

Darbee said...

Duh, you're supposed to call me when you are so bored at work....and by the way, that picture of that cake looks divine! I want it!

Sarah said...

I'm totally with you! I am so sick of winter. I have MAJOR cabin fever. I am totally needing a challenge too! If you think of something and want a co-conspirator, call me!

Amanda and Dallin said...

mmmm... i think i'll just take the strawberries. oh wait, i think i just ate a whole carton of them dipped in chocolate.. all by myself! no really i did.
yah, spring can't come fast enough, i'm sick of the cold.

whitney holland. said...

The funny thing is I don't even like CHOCOLATE cake! But that picture looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

You are way to funny. you don't even like chocolate, so i will eat your slice for you! I am also starting to get spring fever. When I get spring fever i hate going to work, we are so not are mothers children.

Renee said...

I am with you - it must be Spring fever! That chocolate cakes looks amazing and fattening! I love it! :)

Mike and Em said...

Whit! Hey, its me, Emily. Hows it going? Long time, no see. I was just blogging at home. Its crazy, I went to one blog and I got everyones blog links. Its fun to see everyone and see what they are up to. I hope all is well with you guys. You guys are such a cute couple! Keep in touch!

Emily (Richins) Lauder

Arin and Troy said...

I hear ya about being bored at work, I am so tired of my boring job too. Thank goodness for the internet!