Okay so I have to say I have found a new LOVE! Yup, you read that right I have fallen in LOVE. For those that would like to discover my new love please call me and we can take a trip to Salt Lake and go grocery shopping at WILD OATS, aka whole foods market!
For those of you that know Phil he is quite proud of his ‘Republican’ status. He often refers to wild oats as the ‘democrat’ market. It is after all an organic/whole foods market but it’s fabulous. I will admit I am a little in touch with my ‘granola’ side when it comes to eating healthy! I am the shopper that is constantly checking labels for sugar and artificial preservatives. Well at Wild Oats everything is organic, well almost everything, so I rather enjoy walking up and down every single isle looking for the next best thing for Phil and I! So check out the website and if nothing else they have fabulous recipes online!
{ http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com }
For those of you that know Phil he is quite proud of his ‘Republican’ status. He often refers to wild oats as the ‘democrat’ market. It is after all an organic/whole foods market but it’s fabulous. I will admit I am a little in touch with my ‘granola’ side when it comes to eating healthy! I am the shopper that is constantly checking labels for sugar and artificial preservatives. Well at Wild Oats everything is organic, well almost everything, so I rather enjoy walking up and down every single isle looking for the next best thing for Phil and I! So check out the website and if nothing else they have fabulous recipes online!
{ http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com }
BYOB {bring your own bag, if you are really in touch with your granola side!}

11 comments:
Hey Whit. I didn't get the email. Please forward. I cant believe she is retiring! How sad. It just seems like yesterday! My email is mslauder@msn.com. I gave Bonnie my email address a few weeks ago, but she must have put it in wrong or something. Good to hear from you.
Em
I think you have a weird obession with food right now. Jared thought the "byob" was bring your own beer! HAHA
R
I am totally starting to go organic. All the cancer is coming from somewhere! Isn't there a Wild Oats in Layton? I would LOVE to go with you!
hey did you know I am allergic to preservatives and chemicals? Mike and I have been all about Whole Foods since we found out about a year ago! Beware there are things at wild oats that actually aren't good for you...i know its a surprise....and all organic doesnt necessarily mean all natural. also if you really want to be healthy avoid all parabens and phalates in your personal hygiene items. if you ever need advice let me know...mike and i have become experts bc of my health.
K that post made me laugh- love the byob! And you have an IRONING lady? HOw much is she? I always just take anything that requires ironing to the dry cleaners! Gosh I'm lazy.... but we work so we deserve it!!
Hey Whit, Sorry about Saturday. Im now dealing with 2 sick kids and a husband so really like 3 sick kids. JEALOUS.. For sure when you get home from Vegas will have you over. Oh, and your next spa day I think you need to invite me to go with you.
Whit... I hope I see you today!
Hey Whit, I will take lots of pictures and let you know how Costa Rica is! We are really excited. I would love to do a Modbe/Jean party. I have been holding off until we get back from our trip but am starting to schedule parties starting the 2nd week in March. Let me know what your plans are. Even without a party I would love to come and try on jeans. I am desperate for something other than my 3 pair of Modbe jeans....I will be in touch! I love your new header by the way!
I could use a few lessons on healthy eating!!
You are too cute! I miss you!
Hey Whitney.. the shower was fun, sorry you couldn't make it! You need to see Mandy before she has this little girl.. she's the cutest prego ever!
Post a Comment