Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Going Private….

I guess I finally decided to follow the trend of making my blog private! It’s so fun to ‘blog stock’ I know, so all of you ‘stockers’ time to come out and leave me your email address so I can be sure to email you an invite! Even if we aren’t best friends it’s fun to keep in touch!!

45 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't leave me behind!! :) mandymartin81@yahoo.com

J.Frey said...

I love looking at your blog! jenniefrey@msn.com

The Stones said...

You better send me an invite!
brookiestone@hotmail.com

(but you knew that, right? :))
Love your guts!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

I definately want an invite! kamirobbins@gmail.com

It was so good to see you the other night. You guys are so cute, and it really meant a lot to me you have no idea. Thank you! I love you!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

p.s. i need your mailing address

Browns said...

Since you called out the blog 'stalkers' I have to admitting to reading your blog. I went to school with Phil (just so you don't think I'm some crazy person)! Send an invite my way if you'd like kirschebrown@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

I still want to stalk you :) lindseylunt@gmail.com

Zack and Julie Martin said...

whit you suck I just started this whole blogging thing like two days ago. Who is stalking you? That is really creepy.

Zack and Julie Martin said...

we really need to hang out. You live in kaysville right!? Should I have a private blog? I really am not sure how all this works. But I really love the idea of seeing how all of my friends are doing. But is there a reason to have my blog be private?

Jen Herem said...

I'm guilty!! jenniferherem@yahoo.com

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

We love to see what y'all are up to... carenrobison@gmail.com P.S. we all need to get together again soon!

The Mulford Family said...

Hey Whit!!
I just found ya through Julie..it looks like you had a lot of fun at girls camp! Anyway here is my e-mail boe_brittany@msn.com

Arin and Troy said...

I hope Kaysville is treating you guys well. arinjeffs@gmail.com

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

I would love to keep up with you guys! paigemelinda@gmail.com

powerhouse said...

invite me
kelsiekay04@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

senessatiffany@yahoo.com

Contact said...

i like seeing what you are up to too. send me an invite please jnnyclrk@gmail.com
ps lets go to lunch soon with julie
i am home along all the time now that i dont work.

Ashley said...

hey, invite me at calebashleywall@gmail.com if you want me to continue to blog stock you Ok?
love ya

Matt and Abby said...

lawsoncrew1@yahoo.com Love your blog!!

Noel Family said...

My email is kimberly_noel@hotmail.com. I'm so glad I blog-stocked you! :)I don't think we would've found each other any other way!

Ashley said...

What happened this week? I never heard back? Hope all is well...
spazticashleyk@hotmail.com

Greg and Allice said...

I want this special invite!
allice.jane@gmail.com

Amanda and Dallin said...

don't invite me.... haha
it was fun to see you for a few hours while i was home.
love ya

Allred Family said...

Whitney,
Cute blog :) Anytime you need to email to discuss the "doctor thing" I would be more than willing to talk. If it's easier to do over the phone - email me and I'll give you my number. My email address is:
jamieallred1@hotmail.com
Really - anytime!

Bayles Clan said...

here is mine
ecualuv50@hotmail.com
nanny

Dawn said...

Invite me! I'm Erin's mom. dawn@fnbutah.com

Brandee Lloyd said...

add us blloyd5303@yahoo.com

MattJulieGavin said...

invite me too please;
mightymouse101@hotmail.com

Sharielle said...

don't forget me sharielle82@yahoo.com

Renee said...

I love keeping track of you guys...please include me! modberenee@hotmail.com

Parade of Purses said...

Hey whit!!! Please send me an invite!!!
Katie_Curtis_5@msn.com

Sarah said...

I thought I already responded, but I guess I'm just going crazy! Add us to your list! cquilter01@gmail.com

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I don't mind you "blog peaking", who dosent? It's fun to see
What people are up to now days. Thanks for your comment on max, it's nice to hear from you. :)
Hailey kandell
Haileykandell@mac.com

Kysha said...

send me an invite
kckyshaemma@aol.com

Rich and Tyra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rich and Tyra said...

We are Phil and Whitney stalkers, put us on you list. Thanks. :) bisch5993@hotmail.com

Rich and Tyra

Darbee said...

I better be invited! Love you!
darbeeb@gmail.com

Debbie said...

Don't forget me!!

debbieholje@aol.com

Annie said...

I thought your blog was private, you sent me an invite forever ago? Anyway, in case you don't still have my email on file...annferg033@hotmail.com. I've missed your comments...

Shea Barton said...

Hi, Whitney. I went to high school with Phil and I like to see what you guys are up to through your blog. Sent me an invite to sheawelk@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Amanda said...

Don't know if you'd remember me, but we went to school together. I'd love an invite. Thanks

cntrygrl823@gmail.com

The Johnson Crew said...

Well I'm a stalker so send me an invite abkjohnson@yaho.com
Brandi

Nicholas and Brittani said...

hi Whit-
Love all the new pictures! bmlunnen@hotmail.com

Breona said...

I love seeing what you guys are up to. bbateman7@hotmail.com

Hillary Garner said...

I love stocking you! hidadee@yahoo.com