Wednesday, August 6, 2008

STAR STRUCK!!!

After girls camp some of us leaders felt like we deserved a little GIRL time after all of our hard work! Being with the leaders 24-7 for an entire week, not to mention the hours of planning the months before, made it hard to get back to ‘normal’ life after camp. I missed my chicas! We went to the Gateway for a DELICIOUS dinner at Dodo and then of course walked around the mall for some good finds!

At the Gateway we ran into the wonderful GEV from So You Think You Can Dance! We were acting like little school girls as we chased him down for a picture. He was so darling and absolutely LOVED the attention. I am not sure I would have recognized him but my friend Lindsey sure did...thanks Linds! I am totally obsessed with the show so we went the next morning and secured our tickets to the tour coming in September! I can’t wait!

He is a cute boy! (me..lindsey..roz)

Because of our obsession we purchased "TWITCH" glasses for the big FINALE party! I think they are too cute to pop out the lenses though!!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love that you got a picture with Gev and also love that you put some new pics on the blog. Girl's camp looks like a good time. I"m so bummed I missed the girl's night out, we need to plan another one, so I can come!!

Ashley said...

I loved that post. Because of your post forever ago about the show, I decided to give it a try, and my daughter is more obsessed than anything. She LOVES to dance now. Everynight it's on she goes nuts and shakes her bum and says "bootie!" I love that you ran into Gev, we all liked him, and twitch is great, so LOVE the glasses. By the way, your looking cute as ever!

Jen Herem said...

Hey, you do pants parties, right? I think Mandy said something about that. Well I have a friend you wants to do one and the lady we had do our botique was HORRIBLE (never got invites or my merchandise for my sales) so I dont want to refer her to that chic. Could I give her your info? Email me if you can.
jenherem@hotmail.com

Thanks Whitney!!

Mandy said...

How in the world did I miss this post??? I WOULD HAVE BEEN STAR STRUCK too. Holy cow.. how exciting. I am so in love with that show. Can't wait for tonight!!!

Noel Family said...

That is awesome! I'm in love with Will :) But Gev is awesome too! I'm so jealous :)

Little Extras Shop said...

Wow! You've just had all kinds of fun things happening to you and going on in you life! What you did to get the pic with Gev totally reminds me of something we would have done!