I absolutely love my GIRLS NIGHT OUTS! A couple of weeks ago I got together with some of my high school friends for a much needed GNO! We started our night out with pedicures, of course! After being pampered we headed to dinner, our most favorite thing! We spent hours talking and laughing. We didn’t want to cut the night short so we decided to rent a hotel downtown and stay up all night and TALK, like girls do best! We stayed at the Little America and had a blast! I love my girl friends so much. I didn’t get any pictures except for a few of us at dinner! Can’t wait until next time girls!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You suck, so bad! I HATE that you posted this picture... HUGELY PREGO... SQUINTY EYES... can I get any more repulsing? Sorry for ruining the pic... and they say pictures don't lie! CRAP! Anyway, I had a great time with you girls! Always do! I think we need to do it more often! Love you!
Post a Comment