It has been a busy couple of weekends with many GIRLY events! I had my adorable niece Kiley spend the weekend with me, which I absolutely LOVE. We had fun getting pedicures, shopping (of course), and going to lunch. We have so much fun together...even though she is only 6 I feel like I am hanging out with one of my best friends. Kiley loves to take pictures and pretend she is modeling for the next Top Model! (Hence the reason for our funny photo shoots!)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You guys are so cute! Work the camera girls Work it!!!
good to hear from you again. how are you doing? from the looks of things, all you ever do is hang out doing girly things.
we;re coming back to UT just before christmas. will you be around? Can we meet for lunch or dinner somewhere?
She is so dang cute! who needs kids when you can be with that cute thing!!! I am totally down with hanging out with our hubbies this weekend! Any fun ideas?
I think it is great how close you are to your family..
I know we really need to get together!!! Let me know when a good time for you is.
SO CUTE!!!
Fun! Kiley is lucky to have such a fun aunt!
K...so I will work on making my pics bigger but I'm not really sure how to do it!
Awwe, what a cutie!! Looks like you guys love to hang out together!!
Whit you ARE a freakin' model! She's darling by the way...you are hands down the cutest aunt, can you "adopt" my little girl as a niece? We need to go to lunch soon-at least by our birthday!
Post a Comment