Camp Beauty Bar was a big hit! The girls were tired and hot by Wednesday so we had a relaxing afternoon talking about our "perfect" spirits and keeping our bodies clean!!
I had so much fun with these girls! We played the laughing game until everybody was farting! We had lots of friendship games and made POM POM flip flops that were adorable!
Pajama Party night was a blast! The girls absolutely loved the JELLY BEAN eating contest!
Crazy hair contest was HYSTERICAL! These girls had so much fun with it! I really think we have some actresses in our WARD!
I know this is GIRLS CAMP and all.... but the girls wanted to curl my hair so give me a break!!!



6 comments:
You are such a girlie girl! But hey...I would be the same way! My in-laws make fun of me for always wearing makeup and doing my hair camping! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Man, whoever took those pictures is freaking AWESOME!! hee, hee
We are the bomb dot com! girls camp was so much fun!!!
Those pictures are cute! They make me miss girls camp
You have to be one of the coolest leaders ever! These pictures are awesome. Looks like they have improved activities at girls camp since I left - way to go!
oh my heck, miss priss at girls camp! hahaha!
Post a Comment