Thursday, January 17, 2008


MORE PICTURES FROM THE PARTY! TURNING 50 IS TOUGH JOB!

8 comments:

Amanda and Dallin said...

oh my heck, how fun to actually pull off that big of a surprise. tell connie happy 50th for me.

AmyLyn said...

Whitney! Thanks for finding us and posting a comment! It was so fun to catch up with y'all! We would love to keep in touch too! Good to hear from you!
AmLyn

Alana said...

Whitney, you look so great! I am new to the world of blogging, but it's been so fun to get in touch with people from the past. We need to stay in better touch and hang out soon.

Contact said...

Where do you get the time for all these parties!!! How fun!

Kysha said...

I took a blogging hiatus, but now I'm back! Holy Cow! You are amazing--the party looks awesome, you should perhaps start your own catering/ event planning business, you are very talented! And--have you always had those bangs--I haven't seen you for a while-they look so cute.

Jennifer said...

whitney. email me. i can't find your addy and want to tell you something.
jennifer

Anonymous said...

shake and bake do the limada

Rozalyn said...

Hey Whitney!
You are an awesome party planner! I saw all the pictures you had posted earlier and you guys looked like you had a blast! Your mom is gorgeous and of course so are you. I hope I look that awesome when I am 50 :)