Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love


We are so thankful for all of our Family and Friends and for all the kind words, love, and support that we have been shown! We are excited to share our journey with others and can’t wait for the day that we get to meet our little one. There isn’t a day that goes by that we don’t talk about what our experience will be like and how sure we are that this road we are on is part of a WELL thought out plan. I already feel an unconditional amount of love for our Birth Mom and can’t wait to meet her! We are still in the ‘final’ stages of getting everything ready and online but we are almost there! Thanks to all of those who have helped us get this far. But most of all, thanks to my PERFECT husband who has been nothing but amazing! I love you!

22 comments:

Cory and Becca said...

Whitney,
Jenny told me about your adoption journey..I am very exciting for you! If you ever want to chat let me know I have tons of resources and it always helps to know that you aren't alone in such a journey!....here are a few blogs you might find interesting:

http://becauseadoptionmatters.blogspot.com/

http://ldsadoptioncouples.blogspot.com/

http://therhouse.blogspot.com/

Love,
Becca

Little Extras Shop said...

You are so cute! So, have you started getting things ready? Tell me everything! :) I'm so excited for you!

The Stones said...

I adore you. Good luck cute girl. Oh and we adore Phil too!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hey Whitney!

I actually think I met you on a group date at Trio...a LONG time ago! :) But thank you so much for your kind feedback on my headbands! It's a relief to hear people like them!

If you're interested in buying one, I would be more than happy to bring it to you (given you still live near) or you can purchase on Etsy and I'll ship it! Either way is wonderful for me!

Congratulations on you're adoption to come! I can't wait to check back and see how things go! :)

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Ya! You can send money with Connie! That would work out perfect! Thanks again!

Tawni Williams said...

So excited for you! My brother is adopted. I'll be praying for you and want to help any way we can!

Renee said...

Keep us posted!!!

Alexis Blackner said...

K, seriously I just started crying. That is so amazing. My mom was adopted and so blessed because of that. I am SO SO happy for you.

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Dustin and I are SO excited for you! You two are going to be great parents. What an exciting time. Good luck with everything!

Mandy said...

Nothing is more refreshing than reading on two people that love each other SO much... you two can get through anything. I am so glad you found such a great husband.. and he is lucky to have you. Keep me posted!

Kat said...

Whit I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys. You two are such a great couple and are going to be awesome parents. I can't wait to hear more about this.

Nicole and Scott said...

You too are soooo photogenic...I would hate you but I love you too much! I am so happy for you guys!

Charlie Bradley said...

Hey gal! Sorry we can't connect! I am thinking about you!

arianabanana said...

you guys are simply amazing!!!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Hey Whitney! I'm glad you found my blog, OF COURSE I remember you! Are you guys still in that house in Farmington? I see from blog-stalking that you guys are getting ready to adopt -congratulations! I'm betting you remember that we adopted Lily, but in case you didn't, we did. She's the best thing that ever happened to us, I'm so excited for you guys to get to experience that too!

linds said...

Wow, I couldn't be happier for you guys! I love reading about this journey you are on. Thanks for including us :)

Emily said...

Hey Whit. I'm so glad you two have been brought closer together. It is super hard sometimes but at the end of the day aren't you so glad you have him? I feel that way for sure. Thanks for your example of strength. I am so excited for you guys.

Brunson Family said...

Oh...I am so excited for you!!! Having a little girl is amazing. You are going to be a wonderful mother. If you need anything please let me know. I know that I am miles away, but I am here for you!!! I am so happy that you have everything that is precious in life. Phil I haven't met you, but you have an amazing wife with a huge heart full of love to give! Whit stay in touch!!
Love always
Les

Mitchell Family said...

Whitney, I'm not sure if you remember Jeremy and I from the old farmington ward, but i just bumped into your blog and couldn't be more excited! (Phil and I were freinds in HS, we were seminary buddies.) Anyway, I just wanted to say, the last few posts were awesome! good luck on your road ahead, Jeremy and I have had a rough road getting our family here as well. And although we were able to finally get pregnant with the help of he miracles of moderna day medicine, I can relate to those feelings...ahhh, just thinking about it makes me tear up. What a road your on! Good luck!

kat said...

Whitney,
I am so excited for you! You are going to be an amazing mom. Good luck with everything!

Kozlowski Family said...

Whitney, I came across your blog on the VHS blog page. I am so excited for you! I have many family members that are adopted. You two will make awesome parents. I hope everything works out for you and your husband!

AMIT said...

Very nice post from you.

Idaho Real Estate