today we had a 'FANCY NANCY' birthday party for Kiley Jean! She is such a joy and I just adore everything thing about her! Happy Birthday to my favorite 7 year old Niece! Here are 7 things that I adore about this little girl!!
1. She is the sweetest girl...never hurts anybody's feelings!
2. She loves to SHOP and do GIRLY things with her favorite aunt!
3. She calls me after Gymnastics when she has passed off a new trick!
4. She can be in the middle of CRYING her eyes out and quickly smile for a picture!
5. She is my BEST FRIEND
6. She has a laugh that is contagious!
7. She has a heart of GOLD!
I would kill for these Eyelashes!
Each girl got to make their own 'fancy' flip-flops!
Fancy BINGO and Cupcakes!
Addison's cute BUM!
The Birthday Girl! Simply beautiful!
13 comments:
How fun! Coincidentally, Abby dressed up as Fancy Nancy for school yesterday! I never thought of doing it for a party, but what a GREAT idea! We love those books. You are such an awesome aunt. Kiley is SO lucky!
I can not believe how big she is! She is so cute and I love that you have such a great relationship with her!
Looks like a great party and as usual the treats look amazing! She is a darling little girl and is lucky to have you as her aunty!
Cute party Whit! Hailey LOVES Fancy Nancy, too! Are those pics at Grandma's house? Man, it looks alot better with Renae's stuff in there! Ha ha ha! Let's get together soon!!!
I want a 'Fancy Nancy' party. That looks like so much fun! Cute pics!!
Cutest Idea! I love the fancy Nancy books. How fun and what a cute little niece.
Your such a cute aunt! My address is 517 N 200 W. It is literally right behind lagoon. It is such a big house!!! 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms but coincedentally 2 of the bathrooms don't have plugs! haha how am i suppose to get ready in the mornings?! lol But it is really a nice house. I have worried about rodents but oh well there isn't much we can do its a killer deal!!!
What a cute little girls and you can tell the party theme fits her!
Cute Kiley! more like..fancy Whitney! Hey you guys should totally come visit us!!! Girls weekend!
oh my how we need an auntie like you!
Oh my gosh! I totally love the "Fancy Nancy" books! Audrey is getting them for her birthday! Kiley is just adorable! I can't believe how grown up she is already! That was the nicest thing to put seven things you love about her because she is 7...I just might have to copy that! We need to get together! Call me!
Hey its very nice pictures.
Idaho Real Estate
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض
Post a Comment