Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANKFUL TIMES

Thanksgiving is a great time of year to reflect upon all of the things we are so thankful for. Of course I am very thankful for my health, my sweetheart, the area in which I live, my great friends, my testimony, and life in general. But something that I realize, especially during the holidays, is how WONDERFUL my family is. We have such a great time together playing games, laughing, sharing funny memories, watching the kids grow, and just being us! I am so thankful for my sweet MOM. She is my best friend, we do everything together. She is very motivating and has such a great loving personality. I am so thankful that we have such a strong bond. I am serious when I say I would rather spend girl time with my mom and sister over anybody else. My mom picks me up when I am down and laughs with me when we are together. Thank you for being such a perfect mom!

I am so thankful for my sweet hubby who is absolutely PERFECT. I have to say that the three years Phil and I have been married I have never seen him in a bad mood. I am being 100% serious, this man is AMAZING. I love that he loves the Gospel and has such a strong testimony. He puts up with one of the most difficult wives I know...ME! What a great blessing it has been for us to spend three great years together! I love that he loves me and tells me everyday how thankful he is to have me! Thanks to the best husband around, I love him very much!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your rolls turned out great!

Kysha said...

Whitney, I miss you and I never see you! At least I have your blog. I love your Halloween costume, I laughed out loud.

Renee said...

Moms and sisters really are the greates! I love that you are so close to them. There is nothing better than having a great relationship with family. Hope you had a great Thankgiving and a blast in Mexico! You lucky girl!

Mandy said...

That is just soo great that you have your mom and your husband. That is absolutely amazing to hear that your husband never is in a bad mood... what is his secret? ha