Thursday, November 8, 2007

OH MY LITTLE PUPPY DOG!



My sweet little Lily had surgery the other day. We really wanted her to have one set of puppies but she is just way too small and I worried about how she would handle it. So we took the plunge and had her fixed. It was so sad dropping her off...I know she is just a dog but I was seriously so nervous for her all day! She did great though and was up and running around a few days later! I don't know how you mothers do it when your kids get sick...I can only imagine how hard that would be. I was so concerned about my little puppy! Enjoy the cute pictures of our little Lily!

2 comments:

Renee said...

You crack me up. I am glad the dog is feeling better...great picture with the balloon!

Jennifer said...

whitney-
check your yahoo email. i just sent you a message. we are in town and want to see you.
jennifer

ps. i enjoyed reading your tag fun facts. i can teach you a thing or two about cooking if you help me in the shopping department. i am currently a good candidate for TLC's 'what not to wear' show.
pps. is stephanie meyers stuff good? you're the second person to mention it the past week.