4 Jobs I've had:
1. Dance Teacher for Bountiful STARS
2. Pinnacle Title (this is where I meet my SWEET hubby! Thanks DAN!)
3. Office Manager for STARS
4. Office Manager for UTOPIA
4 Movies I can watch Over and Over
1. Notting Hill
2. Devil Wears Prada
3. Beaches (I cry every time!)
4. Old Dance videos!
4 Places I've lived:
1. Centerville (mostly growing up)
2. Logan (go USU…this was the best time of my life!)
3. Quito, Ecuador (working in Orphanages)
4. Kaysville, Utah (currently with my HUBBY)
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. For sure REALITY TV (Big Brother, Survivor, Biggest Looser…ect)
2. Anything at the SPA (don’t tell but I am there at least once a week!)
3. Cinnamon & Sugar Toast (I am addicted)
4. SHOPPING
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Survivor
2. Biggest Looser
3. Big Brother
4. The Office
4 Favorite Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Mexico (like 10 TIMES!)
2. Ecuador
3. New York
4. San Francisco!
4 Favorite Foods:
1. YAMS with Brown Sugar (seriously my favorite food)
2. Strawberries
3. Italian
4. Mexican Food
4 Places I'd rather be Right Now:
1. Anywhere but WORK
2. On a beach (going to be in two weeks..Watch out 85 degrees!)
3. Shopping, with somebody else’s CREDIT CARD
4. TRAVELING the world
4 Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Blogs (are you kidding this is the greatest thing for me while I am at work!)
2. Etsy (LOVE IT!)
3. Pottery Barn & Pottery Barn Kids (don’t worry my nursery is already planned; now I just need to get Prego!)
4. Body For Life (I love the NUTRITION they have)
4 Authors I Love:
1. Seriously I DON’T READ
2. Stephanie Meyer (I did read the Twilight series!)
3. Um, I can’t think of anymore!
4. Stephanie Meyer!!!
4 Things I would like to know How to Do:
1. Photography!
2. GOURMET cooking
3. Digital Scrap booking
4. Anything crafty: canning, sewing, decorating, ect, ect, ect!
4 Happy Moments:
1. When my family gets together
2. When my hubby makes dinner and has the house cleaned for me!
3. When the weather is supposed to be stormy but the SUN pulls through!
4. Watching my nieces and nephews!
5. Staying up LATE with an old friend reminiscing!
4 Things I Want to Do Next Year:
1. Have a BABY (yeah right!)
2. Get Pregnant (please!)
3. Decorate a NURSERY (come on already!)
4. Read the Book of Mormon with my hubby!
PE0PLE I AM TAGGING: Renae Johnson, Jenny Clark, Miriam Brown, Joani Stevens, and Hill Gardner!
3 comments:
Have you read my blog lately...because I also tagged you. You go to the spa once a week?? Wow, you're a lucky lady. It was fun reading your tag :)
It was great to hear from you... This is just another way to keep in touch:)
I noticed that you were protesting the 'tags'. I tagged you like 3 months ago! Ha ha, I loved reading this one, though!
Post a Comment