Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Can anybody help me with creating a BUTTON for my blog?! I am completely out of the blogging world right now but I am ready to ENTER with full force! If anybody can help or is willing to create a couple buttons for me and also a custom LOOK for a new blog--I would so much appreciate the help!!

Any thoughts? Any takers? --sigh--

10 comments:

Darbee said...

I'm not that savvy, but I wish I could help. I do have digital scrapbooking software, but I'm not sure if I can make templates with it. I'll do some research. I do know of a lady that designs them for $20 if you want her info. Good Luck. Love you!
BTW, are you EVER going to get your fanny out here?!? :-)

Greg and Niki said...

go here! great stff with full tutorials. :)
http://www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8&zenid=62f4d8da8300385f570532fbcfededea

Jenny said...

I dont even know what a button is!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

http://ritassweetshop.blogspot.com/

Zach and Erika said...

i don't know how to do it, but I have a super talented friend, Carly. Check out her link from my blog. She does blog designs and more...sooooo cute! Also, did you happen to get those other Juicy suits?

Cory and Becca said...

Here is another possible affordable lead:
www.hipposcraps.com

Rachelle Cook said...

Hey girly. I would love to make a new template for you blog, just tell me what colors you want and I will create a few for ya! I hope all is well , we need to get everyone together for a BBQ this summer. You can email me at rhcook07@hotmail.com

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض

1i1rp1i1r said...



faniyin