It doesn't get much better than spending a romantic night away with your husband and friends!Trisha and I planned a fun night away with our hubbies! We had the idea on Thursday and scrambled to find a sitter for their kids so we could have a ‘romantic’ night out! Our date started out with dinner at my company’s condo at the American Towers downtown! Of course the boys had no idea what we were doing we just had them show up at 7:00…as we were walking up to the room they were so confused! We had a yummy candle lit dinner and then headed to the BLUE BOUTIQUE (wink..wink!!) After we went to the Melting Pot for some delicious chocolate fondue and then headed back to the condo to go hot tubing! The hot tub is on the 27th floor and overlooks the city..it was an amazing view! Now keep in mind Trish and I just kept pulling out surprises…but our last surprise WILL NEVER BE TOPPED! As we were all talking in the hot tub a group of boys decided to join us and one of them happened to be, my favorite Jazz player, Kyle Korver! My mouth about dropped…who’s wouldn’t…he is gorgeous! I think Phil was on cloud nine too...he sleeps, eats, and breathes Utah Jazz basketball! After about an hour of chillin with Kyle in the hot tub we headed to his condo to play rock band! That’s right, we played rock band with Kyle Korver until 2AM! He is the nicest guy and was so cool to hang out with. Did I mention he is HOT? I guess we now know what NBA stars do in their spare time…play rock band. He was amazing and I must say I was pretty darn good at singing Alanis while standing next to Kyle jammin on the drums!
A night we will never forget!
he is so tall....keep in mind i am barefoot!
at the top of the American Towers

our best friends..trisha & trevis
*disclaimer: that is not a bottle of wine in Phil's hand...he was worried that some might think it was! we celebrated with the hard stuff...MARTINELLIS APPLE JUICE!
15 comments:
You are the cutest wife! How fun! Yes Kyle is very dreamy! Where the hell was he when I was dancing?? I had to look at hideous Tag. LOL
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I LOVE Kyle Korver! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
That's seriously about all I can say about that!!! You are one lucky girl... and so fun for you and Phil. Zach and I need a romantic night out... maybe you could ask your good friend Kyle to join us, too! ;-) Love you!
That is AMAZING! I can't believe you guys ran into him and he just let you chill at his place. Unbelievable.
Love the romantic night idea. Oh, and I'm glad I can see your blog again. I forgot to tell you I wanted in before you went private before. If you go private again, count me in for sure!
AMAZING! My boys (that includes Tyler) will die when I tell him this story! My Kylee shares your love of Kyle Korver...he is HOT and she reminds me that every time we watch the Jazz play! What a fantastic memory! Looks like a lot of fun!
You always so such fun stuff and that looks like the best night!
Dang, you make me look like a lame wife. If Kris read that, he would die. He loves the Jazz, and Korver. Best if it didn't happen to me, because I probably would drool all over Kyle the whole night! Hope you are doing well!
Yeah! I was excited to see some pics of the infamous night! I went to the Jazz game last night and sat on the front row while there, I just kept thinking, yeah he is cute, and probably even cuter playing rock band~ how fun!!
by the way, can we still be friends since we're not in the ward anymore? I'll quiz zach on his spelling and we'll be practicing our humming abilities!
That is so fun that you did that for them, and I have to say I AM SO JEALOUS! KYLE KORVER!!! You have all the luck! How freaking fun!
NICE!
Um YEAH, he is SOOO HOT!!!! That is so cool! You have to come see my new house! Call me, maybe you can come over in the next couple of days!
You are so cute! I'll bet you guys had a blast! We would have been dying too, Jazz basketball seems to be our lives during this time of year! Let us know next time you go to your companies condo!
Wow! What luck! I'm totally smitten with him and his tall socks! Don't be suprised if I attack you at church for all the details! Now that the ward split again all us young kiddie's should get together!
P.S. I also have a jean related question for you.... Can you get maternity Seven's? Let me know.
I am so stinkin jealous. That is when you pick up the phone and call me so I can come and chill with ya!!! We love the Jazz you should have talked him into giving you some good tickets!
Happy Birthday! I went to the Jazz game the other night, and though of how lucky you were to hang out with him. He is quite a babe!
I still cannot believe the store...oh wait, knowing your husband, yes I can. I am insanely jealous. I get butterflies every time he came into the Buckle...its okay, Scott knows.
Post a Comment