
It's Whitney's birthday today and I just wanted to make a post to tell her that she is such an amazing person. She deserves the best birthday ever because she has worked so hard this year and she still has time to deal with me. That may be the biggest job ever. I can't wait to see what she does with the next year of her life. She always seems to accomplish so much in such a short time. I am very proud of her and I love her so much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Little Luck! From Hubbs
11 comments:
Happy Birthday twin! XOXO
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!
Phil you are so sweet! Whit hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving-Birthday! I love this picture. Gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Whit... too bad my baby couldn't come on your bday :(
I hope you had a special Thanksgiving Birthday this year. What did you guys do to celebrate? I think it's sweet that Phil would post a shout-out to you! Wish my hubby would! Anyway, let's plan a GNO! Are we still thinking the 18th for our party? What can I do? Call me and we'll work out the details! LOVE YOU!
By the way...
I LOVE that photo of you and Phil! It's PERFECT!
Phil your such a cute husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHITNEY!! Love the picture!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!! You look sooo pretty! I hope you had a fabulous day!!
Happy way late birthday! I love that picture it is beautiful!
Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment