Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tis The Season

I love this time of year because it’s a time to be with family and friends! On Saturday my mom had a great idea for us to get dressed up and take my niece Kiley to dinner and the Nutcracker! Kiley was so excited to wear her fancy dress and go on a “fancy date” with her Nana and ‘FAVORITE’ Aunt! It was so cute to see her at Capitol Theater. She kept looking around the theater and saying, this place is AWESOME! When the curtains opened she was in awe! Kiley is my little best friend; I seriously can’t get enough of her! If I have a daughter I don’t know how she will ever compare to Kiley’s sweet personality. After the ballet Kiley and I had a slumber party at my house! Thanks Renae for sharing your sweet daughter with me, she truly BRIGHTENS my life!

4 comments:

Dede said...

I seriously love the blogging world for the fact that you can catch up with friends you haven't talked to forever! It's so fun to see your blog and what you're up to. Thanks for saying Hi!!

Darbee said...

How fun to be able to share that with Kiley. My mom used to take my sisters and I every year to see the Nutcracker. It was the BEST tradition! I LOVE that you got to experience that with her. She will NEVER forget it.

Renee said...

The sweetness and ability to brighten lives comes with the name! I love my Kylee too! I am glad you had fun! I think it is wonderful that you are so involved with her. She is lucky to have an aunt like you!

Sarah said...

Kylie is so blessed to have you! I'm sure you brighten her life quite a bit as well. She will always remember those fun things you two do together!