Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WINK. Lashes


I am excited to announce that I am doing Eyelash Extensions! It has been so fun and it has kept me very busy! I have set up a room in my house for clients to receive extensions at ½ the price. You will receive Semi-permanent synthetic eyelashes that are attached - one by one - to your natural lashes and last up to 90 days! If you want to keep them up (which I am sure you will) then it requires that you come in for a ‘fill’ every 4 weeks!

With summer just around the corner I am running a Summer Special for friends and family (including my blogging friends)! If you refer one friend you will receive your FULL SET at 50% off, refer TWO friends and receive a FULL SET for FREE!!

Here are just a few reasons why extensions are so wonderful:
· Look Natural with amazing long eyelashes!
· Saves you time and hassle every morning!
· To make your lashes look amazing without using ANY mascara!
· Spend the summer in the sun? Look beautiful without any makeup on at all!

*Leave a message or send an email if you are interested! winklashes@mail.com

11 comments:

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I love mine so much! I don't know how I lived without them! Thank you

Ashley said...

If I lived close I would so be all over that, but I don't. But hey, if you want a reunion and if your willing to travel to Idaho I bet I could line you up a few, cause heaven knows I would love them! :)

Dan and Tara said...

I had no idea there was such a thing! How do you attach it to the real eyelash? Its so small! Do you have pictures?

Darbee said...

I WANT THEM!!! How early in advance can I schedule? I'll be in Utah most of July, so I may need you to fit me in... but I need to find someone out here to do my "fills". Hmmm... We'll talk. Love you!

Zach and Erika said...

Hmmm...sounds fun! I already have pretty long eyelashes and they are pretty straight. Do you think they'd still work? How much do they cost?

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hey Whitney, cute blog! I'm glad I can stalk you online in 2 places now :) Hope everything is going well!

Kasey, Nicole, Lexie, and Kenzie said...

I really need to come and have you do mine this summer! I am sure you are wonderful at it! Lets catch up sometime soon!

Nicole and Scott said...

I think you should post pictures of your recent dance performance....I heard it was awesome!

Rozalyn said...

Oh my heck, what a cute name for your eyelashes. I love it! You are so creative it isn't fair! :)

Jordan said...

I guess I never put 2 and 2 together and figured out this was your blog so I'm glad you found mine! The name Wink is perfect! I love it! However, I have NO idea how the extensions work??? Is it painful? How long do they last?

abo-bder said...

.