Here is my little Austin! I can't believe he is 9 years old. What a stud he is. He is loving playing Competition Baseball and Football this year...he is a natural athlete and is such a kind boy!
Cute Zac! He is a character through and through! He is such a smart boy and loves to play VIDEO GAMES..maybe a little too much! He is starting wrestling this year and I can't wait to see him! He loves playing the piano and is such a natural at it...he basicly plays by ear!
Litte Ady "Sienna"! What a ham...this little girl melts my hear! She loves her Aunt Whitney and always wants to come to my house! Every time I call her house she is in the back ground yelling "i want to talk to aunt whitney!" I LOVE IT!!
I can't wait to give these little ones come COUSINS! Kiley is going to be my BEST babysitter...I can't wait!
10 comments:
for ther parents being so odd looking they sure did have cute kids!!!
R
K... I can't believe how grown up they are! They are darling! Yes lets get them some cousins! Love ya!
Whit- they really are so cute! I remember when the twins were born! It's crazy how fast time goes by!
They seriously are SO cute! I love that picture of Kiley. What a doll! They are sure lucky to have an Aunt like you! Love you and miss you to pieces!
I am with everybody else! They are way cute and freaking huge!! When did the twins become little men!?! It feels like yesterday playing with them at your moms house!
unforutanatley, no whit. I didn't... I am too big of a baby. It is a hair piece, but I get the best of both worlds. Long and when I need a change I wear that.
Whitney! Can i just tell you how much i miss you and phil! I honestly miss you so much!!!! I hope that you are doing good, and i hope it isn't to much longer till i see you! Your amazing and i look up to a ton :) Your just like a sister!!!
Isnt being an aunt so much fun! You get to have all the fun and then send them home!
Whitney! I haven't checked the blogs forever! I love the picture of you and Phil! Where did you get them done? They are so cute!
Your nieces and nephews are so cute! And what a cute aunt you are! I love the picture of you and Phil at the top. What a good lookin couple you guys are!
Post a Comment