Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random Photos!

This is our most favorite place to Vacation...
MEXICO!


The first three pictures are from our trip to Cabo a couple of months ago. We had a blast with Rob and Kara. The last picture is of my DARLING niece Kiley.

4 comments:

Kysha said...

Whitney, you look so pretty in all of your pics!! I am excited about the camp-reunion party at your house Thurs. It will be so good to see you!! I knew you'd understand my peep-hole post--I seriously thought of you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Phil and Whitney,

I am sure going to miss you. Can't believe the time is finally here after all this planning. Give lily a kiss for me every day and yankee. I will try to call you if not I will try to get on the internet. See you on the 11th.

Love ya
mom

Sarah said...

I forgot how long your hair was! You look so cute. How did we not figure out that we both went to Mexico in May?

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy seeing your pitures and reading about your happy experiences. It is so nice you get to see your nieces and nephews so often I am sure they love to come visit Aunt Whitney and Uncle Phil.